Skip to main content

Karan Deol: I started rapping to express my inner conflict

Throughout the years, numerous Bollywood actors have turned rappers, including Abhishek Bachchan and Ranveer Singh. In any case, very few realize that Karan Deol, who will make his acting presentation in 'Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas' ('PPDKP'), coordinated by his father Sunny Deol, has been rapping throughout recent years. He had conveyed a rap number for 'Yamla Pagla Deewana 2' ('YPD2') and will be heard rapping in 'PPDKP' also. Strikingly, Karan, who is very timid naturally, took to rap as a medium to express his apprehension and inward clashes as a young person. He tells BT, "In school, different students considered me to be an actor's child, they made me feel that I was excessively favored. The way that I was a peaceful child didn't help either; individuals confused it with pomposity and kept up a good ways from me. In this way, I didn't have any companions for a very long time. It was distinctly in the eighth standard that I, at last, made companions."


Karan faced a lot of bullying because of his ‘star son’ status. Recalling an incident, he says, “Once, a fellow student locked me in a hold, and asked me to break out of it. When I failed to do so, he said that I couldn’t be Sunny Deol’s son, as I wasn’t able to break free. I would share these incidents with my mom, but not dad; he got to know about it much later. I kept a lot of things to myself and started rapping to express my inner conflicts. It was easier for me to put it down on paper. I would write about love, life, people, misunderstandings, emotions and what my state of mind was.” Papa Sunny got a first-hand experience of his son’s talent on his birthday, a few years ago. Karan shares, “I write mostly in English. In fact, I wrote a rap for dad on his birthday a few years ago. He became emotional and was surprised.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Richa Chadha on trolls: Half of the time it’s some attention seeking jerk, too ugly to put up their face, too coward to put up their real name

Recently in an exclusive interview with ETimes, After inquiring as to whether ever she got influenced by these trollers via web-based networking media then her answer was no! Responding to the equivalent, Richa stated, "No, for what reason should I make a fuss over somewhere in the range of 2 rupee individual who's getting paid to compose jabber about individuals that they can't arrive at something else. Half of the time it's some consideration looking for a jolt, I mean, somebody too monstrous to even think about putting up their face, too weakling to set up their genuine name. Do you truly think I have the hour of the day to pay attention to them? No, I don't." Richa Chadha's 'Section 375' as of late discharged in theaters which additionally stars Akshaye Khanna playing the male lead. The film's trailer confronted reaction as a solicitor had recorded a body of evidence against it claiming that it demonstrates legal advisors in a negative l...

Wishes of Bollywood for the Big B soon recovery

Amitabh Bachchan   is on the street to restoration at Mumbai Sevenhills Hospital after going through two stomach treatments. Lovers, well wishers are wishing for his swift restoration. Big B thanked all for their desires and prayers. He kept on changing every instant information of his medical procedures, he knowledgeable about the pre-operative periods, surgical periods and also knowledgeable via tweets the post-operative periods. He also unveiled about the discomfort he went though after the medical procedures. Bollywood actors took to tweets to wish the megastar,  actor  Shahrukh Khan who has been travelling since the last few times said, “”@SrBachchan sir wish u the best.jaldi hi theek thaak hokar aap aa jayein..my desires and really like to u sir. Read more:  Other actor wish for Big B soon recovery  http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/srk-dilip-kumar-wishes-big-b-speedy-recovery/8606/#ixzz1mhuYahsh

Biopic on former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee

A biopic titled "Yugpurush Atal" was announced on the occasion of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayees 93rd birthday on 25 December. Tags:   #Atal Bihari Vajpayee  #Atal Bihari Vajpayee's 93rd birthday  #Bappi Lahiri  #Bollywood  #BuzzPatrol  #Indian prime minister  #TopStories